July 14, 2011 2 Comments
I read a lot of blogs myself, mostly around economics, psychology, and random geeky stuff. I’d like to share some of the random thoughts and ideas I come across.
- A patrolling policeman in London can expect to pass within 100m of a burglary taking place once every 8 years, and less than 3% of all arrests in England and Wales can be attributed to how quickly the police arrived at the crime scene.
- Job types ranked by divorce rate: http://bit.ly/cVO5pA. Most likely to get divorced: Massage therapists, bartenders, and… mathematicians.
- The top 5 regrets of the dying http://bit.ly/aLbmAZ
- At any time, around 10 million people are travelling across China by train.
- Of all the people in human history who ever reached the age of 65, half are alive now.
- How to design a restaurant menu
Welcome to my blog.