About my blog:
I read a lot of blogs myself, and I’d like to share some of the thoughts and ideas I come across, such as:
- A patrolling policeman in London can expect to pass within 100m of a burglary taking place once every 8 years, and less than 3% of all arrests in England and Wales can be attributed to how quickly the police arrived at the crime scene.
- Job types ranked by divorce rate: http://bit.ly/cVO5pA. Most likely to get divorced: Massage therapists, bartenders, and… mathematicians.
- The top 5 regrets of the dying http://bit.ly/aLbmAZ
- At any time, around 10 million people are travelling across China by train.
- Of all the people in human history who ever reached the age of 65, half are alive now.
- How to design a restaurant menu
You can go to my blog here.
English expat / mid 30s / marathon runner / occasional explorer / wannabe economist / ex-physicist / record breaker / excel geek / mensa member / devout atheist / management consultant / netball player